Let’s write our favourite movies.
- Check out this reading about plot and character development.
- Think of a movie that you have really enjoyed.
- Write three short paragraphs (4 to 6 sentences per paragraph) about it.
- Try to use the movie vocabulary that you have learned.
- Consider the following to guide your writing:
A. Who is in the cast and whose acting stood out for you? Can you describe a scene where the acting was especially good?
B. Outline the plot. (Avoid being a spoiler! Hint at, but don’t reveal the ending.)
C. How did the main character grow and change throughout the film?